Sunday, October 19, 2008

The first post. Introduction to Air Craft.

Air Craft is just a name I came up with since I've always made a mental connection between sport cars and aircraft since my first ''sports'' car , an mk1 mr2. Which was black and I dubbed stealthfighter due to the fact that it reminded me of the sharp angles and hue of the ghost birds.

Since then I've owned several japanese sports cars and I appreciate their engineering and design styles. I have very little preference for country of origin when it comes to cars. I believe every car can acheive an aircraft-like prescence , like ww2 fighter planes , or high tech laser battle machines. Whatever your taste in cars or aircraft , fast , mean and lean are the things all cars aspire to be.

And remember all good things have a humble beginning.

No comments: